stmadsen

FS : Nauticam NA-1DX3 (upgraded 1DX2 housing for sale), Ethernet/tether (complete kit available)

Posted (edited)

Due to other projects and priorities I have (with a heavy heart) decided to sell my Nauticam 1DX3 housing. It has Ethernet bulkhead and 25m/75ft cable included, , a lot of other stuff available.  I do have the 1DX3 for sale as well, but since bought locally here I Norway I am sure you can find  better priced camera housings overseas.

A complete package can consist of

NA 502 monitor housing incl. SMallHD 502 monitor 
230mm Domeport, FISHEYE 2 0Macroport
Vacuum bulkhead
Zoom rings for various CANON lenses
Nauticam Flash trigger 

Complete ready to go in the water.  I do have a 1DX3 (23000 exposures)  for sale as well, so a complete kit can be considered.  

The housing is an upgraded NA1dx2 housing (with NAUTICAM 98601, done at Panocean/Nauticam in Germany,  can be converted back to support Canon 1DX Mark 2 again if necessary. 
(its not a hot-swap thing, but not that big deal to do your self , all parts available and included .  Vacuum check is a good QA approach :)). 

UPS shipping worldwide , insured and in hardcase.  

Price: depends on equipment. 
Housing starts at 3000USD including. ethernet /tether cable  spares++. 
We can discuss additional acessories, ports +++.  

Original boxes ++ is available for almost everything, lots of spares ++.  

Just write me if any questions.  

213_1409646426.jpg

213_1643541612.jpg

213_1017148585.jpg

213_1592664367.jpg

213_734378282.jpg

Edited by stmadsen

Hi,

I do already have the same housing. Would you be interested to sell the tethering system (cables, bulkheads etc)? Price incl. shipping to Finland?

Best Regards
Richard

Posted (edited)

Hey Richard! For the moment it has "added" value as a complete set. I will remember you and keep you updated  if nothing happens.  Its a magnificent solution btw.  

Edited by stmadsen

Hi Stephan,
Returning to my earlier question: Tether kit available separately? Due to the numerous new camera annoucements during the last year. the 1DXII/1DXIII underwater is getting a bit dated. Thus by reducing your asking price of the housing (by separating the tethering kit), you might have a slightly better chance of selling the housing as well...

Best Regards
Richard

Sponsors

Advertisements