TimG

Inon Z240 strobe spares

Hey guys

Clearing out a drawer I came across a package of spares from my old Inon Z240 strobes which I sold some months ago. Photo attached.

Anyone interested? Inon o-ring grease, spare o-rings, various stickers and a couple of what are, I think, the magnets or maybe blanks?

I'm not looking for anything for them other than to cover the postage. I can mail reasonably easily to the US; UK and mainland Europe too in slightly slower time.

Inon Strobe spares.jpg

Hi Tim

The 2 black (rubber) and white (plastic) pieces are not the magnets. They are like a Allen key. I have them also due to my z240s, but to be honest I do not know what are they for. The strobe does not have a screw where they can be used. 

1 hour ago, pbalves said:

Hi Tim

The 2 black (rubber) and white (plastic) pieces are not the magnets. They are like a Allen key. I have them also due to my z240s, but to be honest I do not know what are they for. The strobe does not have a screw where they can be used. 

LOL, ta, good to know! Just as was well I never needed the, right?!

Does anyone know if the Z240 and the D-2000 o-rings are the same? Do the two strobes use the same battery compartment cap?

Thanks Chris. 

My bad, I should have thought to check something that myself. 

Your help much appreciated. 

Sponsors

Advertisements