I have a new flashlight that uses either a 26650 or 18650 lithium ion battery. I have some Eastshine protected 18650 batteries that I have been using in my older light but would be interested in getting a protected 26650 battery since my new light only uses one battery. It appears lithium ion batteries have become more difficult to find, especially the 26650 size. I would be interested in sources and brands available for these batteries. I would prefer not to get from China since the Chinese 18650 batteries that tried are not nearly as long lasting or reliable as my Eastshine's have been.

Thanks,

Rick

Nitecore NITECORE-NL2650DW 26650 5000 mAh 3.7V Protected 

are good batteries. Nitecore sells two versions of this battery one for vaping (Not protected) and one protected one. The cells are likely Panasonic but the protection circuit is from Nitecore.

Bill

1 hour ago, bvanant said:

Nitecore NITECORE-NL2650DW 26650 5000 mAh 3.7V Protected  

are good batteries. Nitecore sells two versions of this battery one for vaping (Not protected) and one protected one. The cells are likely Panasonic but the protection circuit is from Nitecore.

The Nitecore website indicates that the protected version of this battery is a Panasonic core but it is a specific design for the R40 flashlight. It has both poles on each end.

Sponsors

Advertisements