Sign in to follow this  
Willie_C

Seafrogs Salted line A6*** Housing, Ports and accessories

Posted (edited)

Seafrogs Salted line housing, ports and accessories.

• A6000-6500 housing + box of spares and zoom gear for Sony E 10-18mm f4 OSS Sony E 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 PZ OSS ( Couple of marks on lcd window as seen in photo, not noticeable underwater)
  • 4" dry dome with minor surface scratches (Not visible underwater or in any images).
  • 6" dry dome with spare acrylic.
  • Flat short macro port with 67mm thread.
  • Standard flat optical port.
  • VPS vacuum leak detection system.
  • Weefine dual handled tray (Blue strap not included).

Perfect step up from Gopro or TG5/6.

Looking for 700 GBP ono + P&P.

All sensible offers considered.

IMG_20210529_132721.jpg

IMG_20210529_133042.jpg

IMG_20210529_133048.jpg

IMG_20210529_133056.jpg

IMG_20210529_133109.jpg

Edited by Willie_C

Hi,

I'm interested in your seafrog salted line case but only for the case with the macro port (I want to add the 8inch dome and have no need for the other ports or vacum system, and I already have a tray). Would you sell this separately? If so, what would be your price please?

Thanks!

On 6/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, Slaaaake said:

Hi,

I'm interested in your seafrog salted line case but only for the case with the macro port (I want to add the 8inch dome and have no need for the other ports or vacum system, and I already have a tray). Would you sell this separately? If so, what would be your price please?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry but I'm looking to shift the lot as package.

I know you said the whole package but I'll still put my offer down here in case you change your mind :) 

£180 for the case + macro port (it's worth 220gbp brand new - 320gbp with standard flat long port + macro port, and the standard flat long port is priced at £100).

4 hours ago, Slaaaake said:

I know you said the whole package but I'll still put my offer down here in case you change your mind :) 

£180 for the case + macro port (it's worth 220gbp brand new - 320gbp with standard flat long port + macro port, and the standard flat long port is priced at £100).

Thanks for the interest again, but as i mentioned before, the lot would go as a package.

Price from Salted line EU where this was purchased is 411GBP with the standard flat long port + Macro port, All of their website prices are +VAT @20%.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements