SharkB8

WTS--Panasonic GH5 Camera and Nauticam Housing

Posted (edited)

Upgrading my camera system.  All items must go.  Asking $4000 if purchased all together or prices as marked for selling items separately.  All items are in excellent condition, are full functioning, and have been well taken care of.  Any defects are noted.  I am happy to send photos of any or all individual items (DM me for details).  Shipping from the US.  Buyer pays shipping + insurance.  All items were purchased in 2019 or later (and there was not much diving done in 2020)

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH5 4/3 Mirrorless Camera - Body Only (MSRP $1599.  Asking $1150) - Near perfect condition, included original packaging, one battery charger, spare battery, and strap)

Authentic Panasonic DMW-BLF19 Spare Battery (MSRP $79.95.  Asking $40) - Mint, holds full charge.

USB charging Dual Battery Charger for GH5 (MSRP $49.99 - Asking $25) - Mint

Panasonic LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 8-18mm Lens - H-E08018 - H-E08018 (MSRP $1097.99 - Asking $850) - Mint.  Includes bag, hood, front, and rear lens caps but not original box.  I bought this new in February and have only used it a couple of times.  Great topside lens.

Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for NA-GH5 / G9 / S1 / S1R (manual exposure) - na-26309 (MSRP $267 - Asking $175) - Mint.  Includes original packaging and batteries.  I used this on only one dive trip as I bought it in April as a replacement for my prior one which broke.

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS II - (MSRP $249.99 - Asking $150) - Excellent.  Glass is in perfect condition.  Blades, focus, and zoom smooth.  Best lens to use with the WWL-1 (sorry...this already sold)

Nauticam NA-GH5 Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 & GH5s Mirrorless Cameras - na-17713 with Backscatter Airlock Vacuum System with Manual Valve and Backscatter Airlock Bulkhead (MSRP $3289 - Asking $1750) - Very good condition.  All buttons in good condition and o-rings well maintained.  Comes with the an extra o-ring and nauticam maintenance kit.  The Vacuum system is key to preventing leaks and the lead detector works flawlessly.  The casing has some mild cosmetic water spotting that does not affect function.  The rear digital display acrylic window has a scratch which has been partially removed with the Novus system but which does not affect the appearance of the digital display underwater.

Nauticam M67 Mount Ring for WWL-1 (MSRP $52 - Asking $20) - Brand new in box, never used.

This has been a great camera system and has taken phenomenal pictures and video for me, but as mainly a still shooter, I have decided its time to move to a full framed system.  The system takes excellent photos though and you can see some examples on IG @keri.lunsford .  Happy to answer any questions that you might have and to send photos of all of the items.

IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

Edited by SharkB8

Sponsors

Advertisements