Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dann-Oh

help with sourcing Underwater Spotter California Advanced Ocean Life Guide

Recommended Posts

Hello All,

Im based in California, USA and I am having trouble sourcing the book in the title  "California Advanced Ocean Life Guide " by Underwater Spotter.  If anyone has any leads on this book would you please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dann-Oh said:

Hello All,

Im based in California, USA and I am having trouble sourcing the book in the title  "California Advanced Ocean Life Guide " by Underwater Spotter.  If anyone has any leads on this book would you please let me know.

a quick google found blueholic scuba has it listed on their website.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2021 at 3:40 AM, ChrisRoss said:

a quick google found blueholic scuba has it listed on their website.

 

Yes, I have come across this result as well.  Unfortunately the book that Blueholic Scuba has available is the "basic" book, I am looking to track down the "advanced" book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dann-Oh said:

Yes, I have come across this result as well.  Unfortunately the book that Blueholic Scuba has available is the "basic" book, I am looking to track down the "advanced" book.

yep, the only hit is underwaterspotter's website and that is down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might try some of your local dive shops or you can get hold of the underwater spotter crew on Pinterest or twitter or maybe even facebook.

Bill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bvanant said:

You might try some of your local dive shops or you can get hold of the underwater spotter crew on Pinterest or twitter or maybe even facebook.

Bill

 

I have tried the 2 local dive shops near me.  I have also reached out to Underwater Spotter on FB and Instagram but they appear to be unresponsive as they have yet to get back to me. Also, their webpage is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements



×
×
  • Create New...