RogerC

Does anyone make a neoprene case for the Olympus PT-059?

Does anyone make a protective case for the PT-059 or some other small housing, or has anyone found a neoprene bag that will fit it? I have some large neoprene bags for lenses, but none big enough. I keep the camera and housing  in a small soft cooler now, but the cooler is getting worn, absorbs water,  and takes a long time to dry out. 

thanks. 

Tell your wife to just sew one up for you. You must have a few old wetsuits lying around that she could cut up. Alternatively there are a bunch of neoprene pouches on amazon that seem to be big enough for the housing (6x5x3 inches).

Cheers

Bill

my wife would tell me to sew it myself, and I can (look up "quick stitch sewing awl", they are great for thick neoprene, web belts, BC material, etc) any anyway, neoprene also works well with neoprene cement. Trouble is old neoprene and unfinished neoprene edges shed a lot of cloth and rubber shrapnel, my older dome covers are making a mess, but that is a good idea. Neoprene cement to close the end of the sleeve, and aqua seal on any open edges to try to tack down the nylon shell and keep it from shedding. The SeaFrogs thing looks great, thanks. I've never seen their housings before, nice price and they have a vacuum port. 

• Haha 1

Sponsors

Advertisements