Sign in to follow this  
Interceptor121

Punta Campanella Diving 2021

Link to full album HERE

Few shots

51418985830_384b8660d7_b.jpgTompot Blenny Mediterranean by Interceptor121, on Flickr

51418986980_ae71409fc7_b.jpgSunseeker by Interceptor121, on Flickr

51418989135_8ca39e6cd4_b.jpgHole in the wall by Interceptor121, on Flickr

51418772604_8b2e435262_b.jpgGennaro and Carmela by Interceptor121, on Flickr51419016980_7215f72013_b.jpgBreeding Male Anthias by Interceptor121, on Flickr

Edited by Interceptor121
  • Like 4

Most enjoyable album, lovely photos. Thank you for posting.

Edited by Kraken de Mabini

Very cool scorpionfish shot; how would you compare the gh5 from the advanced compacts you've used?

Beautiful shots Massimo - thank you for sharing! Great album, all the shots are amazing - I particularly love the anthias side portrait (beautiful lighting), the wide angle with the 2 cernie, the "hole in the wall with Anthias" and the blenny & octopus shots.

I am mostly shooting in the French Mediterranean side when I can travel but I need to try the Italian reefs, Liguria and Amalfi then !

Grazie mille!

Alex

Edited by waterpixel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Skeptic14 said:

Very cool scorpionfish shot; how would you compare the gh5 from the advanced compacts you've used?

I have been shooting MFT since 2015 so my memories of the Sony RX100 are not so fresh

I had a very good set up and pulled decent shots with the RX100 however the current set up although more bulky is superior

There were some benefit with the rx100 for example the leaf shutter went all the way to thousands for sunbursts however the images were not the same quality or sharpness overall

I have also developed more my style and my knowledge so some of the improvements depend on that

Since the sony had a 24-70mm lens it was no longer adequate for me and the new version with a port system is at the end worst than using my set up in terms of flexibility

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waterpixel said:

Beautiful shots Massimo - thank you for sharing! Great album, all the shots are amazing - I particularly love the anthias side portrait (beautiful lighting), the wide angle with the 2 cernie, the "hole in the wall with Anthias" and the blenny & octopus shots.

I am mostly shooting in the French Mediterranean side when I can travel but I need to try the Italian reefs, Liguria and Amalfi then !

Grazie mille!

Alex

I have not been in Liguria but Sorrento area is great as you can see

Visibility can be lacking but fish is there in abundance

The first one is so cool ! congrats 

nice pictures! i took a look on your gallery really nice !! the blenny gold is cool !
which lens do you use for the macro ?

On 9/15/2021 at 6:30 PM, karlton31 said:

nice pictures! i took a look on your gallery really nice !! the blenny gold is cool !
which lens do you use for the macro ?

In this trip for the first time I used the Panasonic 45mm 2.8. I have used the Olympus 60mm extensively since the last 7 years however I recently got the Panasonic lens for land use as I wanted something a bit wider and I like how this lens renders the image better so I decided to take it in water. I am pleased I did it focussed faster on the camera and I felt the field of view was right for this destination.

wow great pictures, this is exactly where I live. Did you go by your own or did you discovered the place thanks to some local diving company?

29 minutes ago, Mr Wir said:

wow great pictures, this is exactly where I live. Did you go by your own or did you discovered the place thanks to some local diving company?

I know the operators and the local photographers

I wrote about it on my blog 

https://interceptor121.com/2021/09/11/back-in-the-water-sorrento-peninsula-2021/

Just love that Blenny image, Massimo. Fabulous.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements