DynamicDivers

FS: Ikelite 200DL Housing for Sony Alpha A7 II, A7R II, A7S II

Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony A7II, A7R II, A7S II cameras. Rated to 200 feet deep. Great condition with minimal signs of use/wear. This is Ikelite's very latest housing style, using the Dry Lock port technology. The housing includes a vacuum port as well, which is a fantastic feature.  Selling because I have multiple housings for multiple cameras (Sony and Canon both) and need to consolidate. 

This exact housing sells new from Ikelite for $1695. You can have the exact same thing for less than half the price. Includes original manual, registration, O-rings, etc. Functions perfectly, and I can demonstrate the function of it if you come to pick it up in Los Angeles.  If sold at asking price, I'll include free shipping within continental US.

Asking $800

I also have the optional TTL adapter for the housing, which allows the Sony to use Ikelite's renowned TTL technology to pre-flash your subject, adjust lighting, and then properly light your subject automatically. Ikelite is known for having the best TTL system in the industry. The TTL module sells for $375, and I'll throw it in with the housing for an additional $175.

Ikelite_DL200_A7II--1315_sm.jpg

Ikelite_DL200_A7II--1313_sm.jpg

Ikelite_DL200_A7II--1304_sm.jpg

Ikelite_DL200_A7II--1312_sm.jpg

Ikelite_DL200_A7II--1314_sm.jpg

Revising asking price to $725

Bump! Revising Pricing to $675, buyer pays shipping. 

Housing is sold ($650 on eBay for the curious).

TTL module still available

Sponsors

Advertisements