alextyrrell

Nauticam N85 3.5" Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port (Bottom Shade Removed)

Excellent condition N85 3.5" Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port (36131). I had the bottom shade professionally milled off, so it doesn't act like a shovel, scooping up sand when shooting wide-angle macro in sandy/muck environments. Selling as sold my EM10 system and this wasn't included in the sale. Dome has had minimal use.

If you shoot M43 Mirrorless and want to get the best magnification on macro subjects with the 8mm fisheye for eye catching WAM shots this is the best port. Comes complete with neoprene cover and rear cap.

This port sells for $488 and then there is the cost of the machining. Selling for $450 / £330 / €390 plus shipping form Thailand that will be approx $10-20 

N85 Mini Dome 1.jpg

N85 Mini Dome 3.jpg

N85 Mini Dome 2.jpg

Price drop, now $400 / £300 / €365 plus shipping form Thailand that will be approx $10-20. Can also take back to the UK at the end of March and ship from there for UK/EU buyers 

Posted (edited)

Hi Alex,
Can this be used with the Oly 8mm, the port chart is showing the use of this with Panasonic 8mm only.
Thx

Edited by yazid

Hi,

The port chart shows the 4.33” Dome needing a 20mm Extension for the Oly 8mm, whereas no Extension is needed for the Pano 8mm with the same dome. So I would guess this could work using a 20mm Extension with the 3.5” Dome, but I cannot give you a 100% guarantee of comparability.

Thanks Alex for your quick reply, I am interested.
I will discuss with nauticam and hopefully get back to you.
Cheers

Item is now in the UK, so cheaper shipping to Europe & US, plus free shipping inside UK. Offers accepted. 

Sponsors

Advertisements