Sign in to follow this  
james

Member Introductions

Harry Rabin here from On the Wave Productions and the Academy of Underwater Arts and Sciences. I've been a wetpixel reader for well over 10 years and great to have an informative forum for Underwater Photography. We have produced several shows for Sharkweek, Natgeo specials and more and a great forum to find great pertinent information and tips for what we do...We are also the founders of REEFGUARDIANS.ORG giving back to the ocean and all who dwell within it.

9ft plus with Tag.png

Edited by On the Wave
typos
  • Like 1

Hey everyone. John here. @breathewater on IG. Stoked to join in on the discussions. 

JohnDornellasPhotography (24 of 26).jpg

SharksBHRockCanoeBuild-111.JPG

IMG_5447.JPG

Edited by John Dornellas

Hi

I am a dive master and underwater photographer

I am using tg6 now and preparing a new setup for Canon 70 D

No Sale or want ads outside of Classifieds please: Admin

Dave Wheeler  aka Wheels here.  Celebrating 51 years as a PADI instructor (MSDT #1698).  I am on the board of the Dallas Underwater Photography Society (DUPS).  I enjoy U/W Macro and shoot with a Nikon D7100 in an Ikelite Housing, a Nikon D7200 in a Nexus housing and a Canon 7D in a Subal housing.  My wife / Dive Buddy own Southern Star Scuba located in Ovilla, Texas.  WE make several trips to Cozumel each year.  My most recent dive was Iceland.

Hi,

I am Emmanuel. A french diver who practice photography since 15 years and the underwater photography since 5 years.
Unfortunately I don't dive enough for my taste and therefore I don't have a large photo library of underwater photos.
I am member of a french underwater photography forum too.

I am happy to share my hobby with you.

Hi,

I'm a diver based in shetland. Just starting to set up an underwater housing system. Looking through these forums to get some help.

Cheers,

H