A good friend, airline Captain and motion creator put together a new system last year, pool tested, then contracted an aggressive medical issue and we lost him. His widow and family aren't uw motion creators so I'm helping her sell the system. I have the complete list of pieces with their new prices before price increases at the end of the 2021 year ($14,690). Would like to find someone to buy the system for about 70 percent of the pre-increase invoice prices. A serious potential buyer can contact me by eMail and I'll send the list of pieces and we can discuss the sale (chris@chriscrumley.com). A dated photo is included here. Summary of the system is: Nauticam housing w/vacuum sealing, GH5S w/14-42mm, Wet Lens, Nauticam external monitor housing w/SmallHD 502, Keldan 9k lumen lights (2) and all arms, floats, batteries, cables, clamps, gears, rolling case and pouches making a complete and operational system. 

211026-9165A.JPG

Christoph Starfish, the system is in the process of being sold in one of two directions. One, the complete system, and two, two major modules of the system. I'll know by Monday or Tuesday which, if either, will be completed.

You surely know, nothing is done until its's done.

I'll be happy to let you know what happens if you'd like.

Chris Crumley archive.chriscrumley.com chris@chriscrumley.com 1.757.439.2772 Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Christoph, the complete kit didn't attract a buyer so the Monitor Housing and Keldan Lighting modules were sold yesterday (3/1/22). The base system is still available.

SOLD SmallHD Monitor & Monitor Housing Module and the Keldan Lighting Module yesterday (3/1/22). The Base System is still available.

Sponsors

Advertisements