Sign in to follow this  
clarkedje

First gallery (please respond)

Hi, i'm new to u/w digital and this is the first gallery ive set up.

can anyone give me any advice about any of these shots and how they rate for a first try.

Any help would be much appreciated.

These shots were taken with a ricoh caplio rr30 in a sea and sea dx3000 housing with a single strobe.

thanx

Dom

http://www.clarkedje123.blinkz.com/albums/...views/23163.htm

Hi Dom, welcome to wetpixel,

I only see 2 pix, but they both look pretty good. The composition is better IMO on the second as the camera isn't shooting down on the fish.

James

Nice first gallery Dom,

I like the photos. The Frog Fish, and the (forgot the name if it) Trigger Fish ?, and French Angel are a little over exposed but great efforts for your first time. Keep it up and play with your flash and you will have some really nice photos.

BTW my fave is the eel.

Hi Dom.

You seem to have posted in about 3 different forums, but this one is taking off.

Congrats on your first gallery, and welcome to wetpixel...

I think my comment about the first pic, in the other thread, kind of applies to many of these shots - they tend to be from an angle of view, looking down, from above. This makes it harder to identify with the subjects, in general anyway. If you can get level with the subject, and shoot straight at it, or even up at it, from below, I think you'll like the results.

Don

Nice and sharp images. As was mentioned earlier shoot up and not down (or at least level). Great first images and welcome to the forum...

Tony

Very nice layout. I like to add frames to the photos on my site, just has a little extra touch. Swing by and check it out! And keep shooting!

www.talonsky.com

:CHEERS:

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements