Sign in to follow this  
laz217

Nikon D70

· Nikon D70 w/ 18-70mm (w/ Remote Ctrl./UV Filter/Extra LCD Cover)

· Nikon 70-300mm ED Lens (w/ UV Filter)

· Lowepro Micro Trekker 200 Camera Bag

Everything in like-new condition (no scratches) with boxes and warranties. $1300

--------------------------------------------------------

· Nikon 70-180mm Micro Nikor Lens (tripod mount not removed)

· Nikon 5T Diopter

In like-new condition (no scratches). $900

--------------------------------------------------------

Buy everything together for $2100

Changed your mind, eh Laz? Or are you getting married or something...:-)

Cheers

James

Hmmm.. After reading your response, the first thing that came to my mind was that bumper sticker that says:

"My wife said she'll divorce me if I don't get rid of my underwater photography equipment... Damn, I'm going to miss her!"

Didn't change my mind... Simply upgrading now before I get the underwater housing.

My guess: Canon 20D...:-)

I said I was UPGRADING, James.. In other words -- an Olympus 5070! :)

BTW -- the Nikon D70 outfit is SOLD.

I still have the 70-180 Micro Nikkor lens available if anyone is interested.

OK, so D2x and 105mm Nikkor? 12-24DX? Or are you just upgrading your car or something... Or are you getting that male enhancement finally? :-)

Cheers

James

OK, so D2x and 105mm Nikkor? 12-24DX? Or are you just upgrading your car or something... Or are you getting that male enhancement finally? :-)

Cheers

James

ROFLMAO! Nah... Medical science is light years behind from helping me with that whole male enhancement thing! :shock:

Unfortunately, I had to sell my D70 in order to afford the custom housing Ike is building me with a 4x eye-piece magnifier and a 15" dome for my state-of-the-art digital pinhole camera. I'm gonna rock with this new baby!

The reason I'm not selling the rest of my UW lenses is because I found out they make great magnifying lenses for burning leafs with the power of the sun. I'll be the king of the leaf burners in my block once again!

hehehe... tough crowd!

James knows me too well (except for the male enhancement part!). I'm getting the Canon 20D. Not that the D70 is a bad camera (quite the contrary as it's been proven here) but simply because the 20D has a few extra features for long exposure sunrise shots that I can really use. And since I haven't invested money into glass (I don't have any UW lenses), it makes the switch a little easier for me.

Plus, honestly, it gives me an excuse to stall a little longer with having to purchase an underwater housing. My first lens is going to be the 100-400mm IS for shooting water birds. Does someone make a port for this lens? :)

I think Craig plans to shoot this lens underwater - LOL! No seriously, with a diopter - ask him about it.

Or maybe it's the 70-200 - yeah, that's it.

Cheers

James

Congrats Laz.......hope it got a good home :D....it's a sweet lens

Karl

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements