Sign in to follow this  
lutfu

wievfinder to NaGh5

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody

I havent used a wievfinder  before so Do you know ,  if i get a Na32205 mirrorless housing wievfinder can i directly attach it to my first version of the NAgh5 mirrorless housing without needing any other extra piece? Or do i need to change the window of my housing?

So sorry i sent it 2 times by mistake

Thanks a lot

Lutfu

Edited by lutfu

I believe you just need to order the right version and the 33205 is the mirrorless housing version.   The Manual that came with the housing should advise - they usually have instructions for changing viewfinders included.  You could also consider the new versions of the viewfinders offered by Nauticam which are reported to work better with newer mirrorless camera viewfinders.  They are however more expensive. I know I use the 33205 with the Olympus EM-1 MkII  and the definition in the corners of the viewfinder image is not great.  If possible I would suggest seeing if you can visit a dealer that has stock so you try the viewfinders first.

Thanks a lot for your answer 

I just bought one for a dslr version by mistake :)  Now i have good knowlegge about them but a bit late..Anyway there is a saying here which is kind of 1 experience is more effective than 1000 advice .

So i will eitther try to sell it or try to cut the end of it a bit to make it possible to use with my nagh5 housing

It looks like it has a cover over the screws, maybe you could talk to your dealer about it.  My 45° mirrorless viewfinder certainly has screws and the manual you can download shows both types have screws.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements