Sign in to follow this  
segal3

The Maui Gallery!

Took some time to put together a gallery of the shots I consider the "most artistic" in a sense...left out most of the "fish ID" pictures in favor of just the (I think) well-composed ones...I might make another "creature gallery" that will have an image of nearly everything that I saw, simply to illustrate the diversity of the Maui...

Here's the gallery - http://www.carbonos.com/trips/nov2004maui/index.html

Hope everyone enjoys and I'd love to hear your comments...it's your input that has gotten me this far, and I thank you for that...

Congratulations, you have some really fine images. I also like the wayyour gallery looks. What software are you using or did you build it yourself.

Hi Matt,

You have done a nice job on your website....nicely organized and composed

I really like the Moorish Idol shot....the spotted boxfish isn't from a great angle, but I think they are beautiful fish and always enjoy getting to see one....nice lighting throughout :D

Good Luck on your T & C trip with your new rig :) :wink:

Karl

Hey Matt -

You've got some really, really nice photos in your gallery! I like the double headed eel (snake) shot...very neat!

My only recommendation would be to clone or crop out some of the objects (ie. coral) that are out of focus and in front of your main subject.

Out of focus objects in front of main subject tend to draw my attention away. Not sure how everyone else feels about that..just my opinion.:D)

Great work! Wish I had those mantas in my photo collection!

M.

Very nice images. How often do you go out to the Channel Islands... that's where I do all of my diving/picture taking... always looking for others to go out.

I have some of my photos here:

http://www.seancbrady.com/

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements