Deinonych

Protective Case for Keldan 8X FLUX

Hi all,

I just picked up a set of Keldan 8X FLUX lights.  I just returned from a dive trip, and my expectations for these lights were exceeded.  That said, I feel the lights need some sort of protective bag or lightweight case for transporting them on the plane.  I always hand carry my lights and photography equipment, but I feel the lights additional protection inside my hand baggage given their size and price point.  Light & Motion includes a zippered soft case that works really well for their lights.  Is anyone aware of a similar type of soft case that could accommodate the larger Keldan lights?

54 minutes ago, Deinonych said:

Hi all,

I just picked up a set of Keldan 8X FLUX lights.  I just returned from a dive trip, and my expectations for these lights were exceeded.  That said, I feel the lights need some sort of protective bag or lightweight case for transporting them on the plane.  I always hand carry my lights and photography equipment, but I feel the lights additional protection inside my hand baggage given their size and price point.  Light & Motion includes a zippered soft case that works really well for their lights.  Is anyone aware of a similar type of soft case that could accommodate the larger Keldan lights?

Just browse Amazon for EVA box, case. You will find something of the right size

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davide DB said:

Just browse Amazon for EVA box, case. You will find something of the right size

Thank you!  Will have a look.

• Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements