Hi,

i would like to share two of my recent Greenland videos.

One is a topside -behind the scenes like- video 

The other is from a dive in an icefield. It was an amazing dive, with a decent swell due the narrow channel, so the icebergs were moving quite a lot

Nothing special or artistic shots etc., i took it relaxed and didnt want to stress myself too much on this trip. Kindly a friend made his preparation shots available,  so at least a bit of story telling was possible for this video.  It was filmed on the Pana GH5 in HLG mode, with Keldan Spectrum and Ambient Light Filters.

Cheery and Enjoy, Alex.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As Mediterranean man I'm freezing to death just seeing the BTS!!! :blink:

Beautiful color grading. It seems just natural light to me. Where did you use Keldan Spectrum and Ambient Light Filters? On the jellyfish shot?

Thanks for sharing

7 minutes ago, Davide DB said:

As Mediterranean man I'm freezing to death just seeing the BTS!!! :blink:

Beautiful color grading. It seems just natural light to me. Where did you use Keldan Spectrum and Ambient Light Filters? On the jellyfish shot?

Thanks for sharing

Thank you!

To be honest, i sweat more then i was cold

The Spectrum was always on (lens filter holder), the lights were on at the jellyfish and the close up ice shots

• Thanks 1

Very well done - you deserve a medal!

• Like 1

Oh man, that looks amazing.  Im excited to get my skills up enough to to do this kind of diving.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Where were you in Greenland?  My wife and I work on the Northwestern coast at Pituffik.  Amazing the contrast from above water to in water.

I saw the location at the end of the second video...should have watched both before asking!!

Edited by Cromagnon
  • Like 1

Looks great, but I'm getting cold looking at it :) Would be a lot of fun to try that out one day.

Jon B

• Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements