Robyn Bright

Canon 5D Mark IV with Aquatica housing etc. For sale

For Sale: Basically new* Canon 5D Mark IV camera body with an Aquatica housing, 8” dome port (never used) and Macro Port with extension rings to use with a 8-15 fisheye lens and a 100 mm macro lens respectively, a Canon 8-15 fisheye lens (never used) with zoom gear ring, airlock vacuum System with bulkhead, two Sea & Sea D2J strobes with three electronic sync cords (one extra), one Sea & Sea D1 strobe (extra), two ultralight 8 inch double ball arms and two single ball arms with Sea & Sea YS end with four floats, a NEO Mini 1000 Focus light, extra Canon 5D Mark IV camera battery (so two total plus charger), and all caps, covers, and boxes for all with manuals, extra O-rings for everything, 28 X Eneloop rechargeable AA batteries with two chargers, etc. Also a Pelican 1650 case with padded dividers used once. 

Price $9,000 or best offer plus shipping - PayPal accepted (New price $11,500+) Massachusetts, USA

*Bought this complete underwater system in early 2019 and the bulkheads leaked after five minutes and only 20 pictures taken using my macro lens. The alarm works well! Sent it Backscatter, and they fixed and pressure tested the system and it passed. In the summer of 2019, was diagnosed with a blood clot disorder that had caused numerous mini strokes and went on Coumadin. Then Covid hit and then was going to dive last fall, 2021 and developed a blood clot in the leg and was told that I really shouldn't dive anymore. Thought I would use it at the surface but cannot handle the system anymore as set up is difficult for me now. Just tested the pressure in May at home and it passed. *So the system was basically used for five minutes. Comes with everything to take underwater pictures except 100 mm macro lens as I use it for other photography.

Canon 5D Mark four all equipment.jpg

Canon 5D Mark four Close up camera and aquatica housing.jpg

Aquatica 5D Mark four housing Close up.jpg

Close up Canon 5D Mark four camera body.jpg

Also have the paperwork from Backscatter that this passed pressure test after it was fixed. Would consider selling pieces separately. Thanks! Robyn 

Willing to sell just the housing?

if yes, how much? ( with the bulkhead leaks, what condition is the circuitry?)

Thankfully nothing was affected from the leak. The alarm went off at the bottom and the water never touched the circuitry or the camera or the lens. New price on the housing was $2795 and then for the airlock system and bulkhead  was $399. So I paid a total of $3194. What would you like to offer?

Sponsors

Advertisements