Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Poseidon

WTS: Sonya7IV/Marelux Housing/Total Setup

I’ve read so many posts that state “to bad you didn’t post this a month earlier” so I’m trying to avoid that scenario and get this setup advertised as soon as possible.

In a nutshell, I’m scheduled to dive Komodo in October 2022 and I can’t imagine diving without camera gear (I sold all my camera gear in 2019).

Since this might be my last trip to Komodo, or my last dive trip for quite sometime, I’m looking to enter into an arrangement where I purchase the gear new and then deliver to you late October as long the gear remains in “excellent condition”.

My thought process is that i’ll order the gear, I’ll send you the receipt, you’ll send me a non refundable deposit of $500, and as long as I don’t damage the gear, you’ll send me the predetermined balance when I’ll return home , and then I’ll ship the gear.

Note:  If I damage the equipment, lll return your deposit in full.

Additional thoughts:
1. If you want the Sony R, I’ll order the R.
2. If you want a colored case, I’ll order the color of you choice as long as it’s available before my departure.  In short, I’m willing to work with you.

In a nutshell, I’m looking to purchase new gear and take the depreciation hit and then pass that savings on to you.  

If you have interest in this arrangement please contact me.

Yeah, I thought the same. Neat idea. 

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements