Sign in to follow this  
oliveb

BLUE PARADISES : ANDAMAN SEA (Thailand)

Hi there,

Video on a mixed diving trip (half dive center - half Liveaboard) in Thailand in March 2022.

First we head towards the region of Krabi and Koh Lanta in the south, diving in Koh Haa, the archipelago is pretty, few divers, visi 25 meters.Then back to Phuket, some very good sites: Racha Noi, Racha Yai, King Cruiser and Shark Point : to be transparent, the visi is very random on King Cruiser (7 meters) or Shark Point (15 meters)

Finally a "Similans and Surin" liveaboard, for this part I don't have too many words...however, what impressed me the most were the diversity of the coral, the colors, the underwater landscapes,  hunting scenes and Richelieu Rock. 

Shot with 1DX MARKII / Housing Nauticam / Lens SIgma Art 20mm / no Additional lights

Have a good week.

Olive 

• Like 1

Super Video as always. V V Nice. I notice that the colours are v v good even without lights. BUT at 3.25 should the big eyes not be bright red ? Or they were this colour ?

Thanks for sharing

Diggy 

5 hours ago, diggy said:

Super Video as always. V V Nice. I notice that the colours are v v good even without lights. BUT at 3.25 should the big eyes not be bright red ? Or they were this colour ?

Thanks for sharing

Diggy 

Thank you very much Diggy, how are you ? Where are you currently diving ? 

At 3.25 ...real color ! 

Thanks for Watching Diggy  :)

Excellent video, I just wish each scene was 3 or 4 times longer to really appreciate the fish.

Thank you for posting it !!

14 hours ago, Interceptor121 said:

The IQ is good but the slow motion is really OTT and painful

Thank you, yes i like to film in Slowmo and I assume this choice 100%

12 hours ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

Excellent video, I just wish each scene was 3 or 4 times longer to really appreciate the fish.

Thank you for posting it !!

Thank you very much for watching Kraken, I would also have liked to make a longer video but I would have been told "it's too long"... But I can watch the underwater life for hours without ever getting bored for a single second...

Beautiful, and truly amazing colours in ambient light, really love it (it's also an area I'm very familiar with, and do miss!)

Do you have a filter on to help white balance or is the Canon 1 DX mark II white balancing like this without one?

Edited by bghazzal

On 9/7/2022 at 11:12 AM, bghazzal said:

Beautiful, and truly amazing colours in ambient light, really love it (it's also an area I'm very familiar with, and do miss!)

Do you have a filter on to help white balance or is the Canon 1 DX mark II white balancing like this without one?

Thank you very much @bghazzal .  Nope, no filter, i do the white balance manually by filming a white board down there

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements