Sign in to follow this  
segal3

Ecstatic! (20D)

I've been feeling very excited for the last couple days - I placed my order and received confirmation that I would be getting one of the first (if not the first) production Ikelite 20D eTTL2 housings in time for my Turks and Caicos trip

Within the next few days or so I should be able to post a few pictures of the housing itself...and in 7 days I'm off to T&C for some much awaited u/w tests.

:D

Just to whet your appetites :wink:

*edit* A very special thanks to both Ike Brigham of Ikelite (and the Ikelite crew) and Ryan Canon of UWCP.com for making this possible. */end edit*

~Matt Segal

Sounds great! I plan on ordering a 20D very soon and am interested in how the ettl2 works out. What stobe are you going to use? There was a short topic about how the Ikelite ettl2 may work with other strobes than the D125.

Let us see some pics!

Now i know why my house for the 10D still not here (only waiting 10 days :D ). Have fun with it!

What stobe are you going to use? There was a short topic about how the Ikelite ettl2 may work with other strobes than the D125.

Not going to mess with a good thing - I'll be using two Ikelite DS-125's...

Let us see some pics!

Patience...they will come :D

~Matt Segal

Ikelite ettl and ettl2 conversion circuitry will only operate with Ikelite DS SubStrobes. All other strobes operate only as manual. Sort of like putting a SB28 Nikon strobe on a Nikon D70 camera or on a Canon 20D camera, the strobe must meet the camera criteria to operate TTL...........

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements