Sign in to follow this  
Deep Snapper

www.deepsnapper.com is now online!!!

Dear All,

Finally i managed to finish my site about underwater photography (and more) of the Maltese Islands.

Till now, only the image galleries and the aquatic life database are working... the rest is still under construction... but feel free to have a look and add it to your bookmarks! Pls send me your comments so i will know how to make it better!

Thanks

Antonio

www.deepsnapper.com

Just had a quick look. And your website looks great. Will have a more detailed browse later!

Alex

Looks like this is going to be a great site as you finish building it. The image gallery is very impresive.

Cheers,

Sieg

Very nice images! I've always wanted to visit Malta. Is it worth visiting as a dive vacation? The Mediterranean looks colder than I imagine. Do you have tropical type corals there? What sort of summer water temperatures do you have at dive depths? Is there an infrastructure for tourist divers? Can you compare it to diving in the Balearics?

Thanks, look forward to more images from Malta.

Malta, in the middle of the Med has a population of circa 400,000 and is a full EU Member State as from May 2004. The island is full of dive shops and schools both for the recreational and the technical diver. Diving is good all year round but here are some average water temperatures:

Jan 16

Feb 16

Mar 15

Apr 15

May 18

Jun 22

Jul 25

Aug 26

Sep 25

Oct 23

Nov 21

Dec 19

You wont find loads of coral here but fish life is good (especially in Gozo) and loads of wrecks for the wide angle enthusiasts. There is also the annual underwater photography competition called Blue Dolphin which usually attracts a good number of foreign divers. This year they have also introduced the digital photography section.

Will soon have info on dive sites and wreck archive on the site so i will try to keep you updated. As for general info about Malta you can visit the Malta Tourism Authority site at www.visitmalta.com

Hope to see you all soon in Malta. I'll get you some good diving packages with some of the leading dive schools both in Malta and Gozo! :wink:

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements