Sign in to follow this  
echeng

Digital Shootout 2005 BONAIRE - July 23-30,2005

shootoutbonairegroup.jpg

Please join me in Bonaire this July for the annual digital shootout! Last year we had a great time out in Fiji. I'll be lecturing on image management and sharing photos both electronically and in print. Other presenters include Jim Watt, Berkley White, and Dan Baldocchi.

Official announcement:

Sharpen your underwater photography skills at the fourth annual Digital Shootout, July 23-30th at the Divi Flamingo Beach Resort on the beautiful island of Bonaire. Far beyond a standard photo safari, the Digital Shootout is an in-depth learning experience on underwater digital photography that offers hands-on photo workshops, seminars on Adobe Photoshop, free use of demo gear, professional critiques and a photo contest with great prizes.

The shootout last year was a lot of fun, and the improvement in participants' images as the week progressed was impressive! See last year's shootout report, or continue reading for a full press release.

More info: http://www.theshootout.org/bonaire/index.htm

Shoot, I've always wanted to dive Bonaire, but, I'll be diving elsewhere. Wish they'd post dates a little sooner....

Rand

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements