Sign in to follow this  
StefanD

Anybody experience with a Housing for D-20!?!

Hai to anybody!

I´m looking for a housing for a Canon EOS D20. Have anybody of you experiences with the following Producers?

Ikelite, Subal, BS-Kinetics, UK-Germany?

:?:

I want to consider the pros and cons.

In Germany it is very difficult to find people how are useing this Camera for Underwater Pictures and so there is no Information to get from Users of this Housings.

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my bad english ;)

www.dreckmeier.de

Hi,

I used the UK Germany housing for the D60 and it was a work of art. It's by far the smallest DSLR housing I've ever used. Downside for me was that support here in the US is not the best. In your case, it would probably be very good.

I own the Ikelite 20D housing with the eTTL converter and it is excellent. The eTTL will only work if you own Ikelite digital strobes.

Aquatica is just painting their 20D housings (talked to them today) so they should be starting to roll these out soon.

The subal housing is absolutely excellent, but a bit more expensive than the others (even w/o the viewfinder). It has an optional magnified viewfinder which is a real treat to use.

Hope this helps,

James Wiseman

Tank you for your fast answers.

I think i would´t usr an Ikelite Housing, because i want to use my Subtronic AlphaPro, there is no eTTL, but it´s no Problem. I ´ve used the Powershot G2 3 years without ETTl and the pictures are ok.

StefanD

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements