randapex

Todd's Inon Artist of the month!

Congrats to my buddy Todd Mintz for being selected as Inon's artist of the month.

Great shots Todd!

Inon site

Rand

Hi Rand,

Just so you don't think we are neglecting Todd - I think this was already posted last week somewhere 'round here.

But I think this is homepage material - anyone have a "good" photo of Todd doing his thing? Now's your chance to get a fun photo of Todd online. Send it my way - james@wetpixel.com

Cheers

James

James, been out of town as you know and didn't see it pop up on the search. If you can point me to it, I'll add my congrats there and delete my post.

Rand

Ahh thanks James. :( I don't recall it being posted before.

By the way the photo you posted, I am holding one of those famous baby turtles that get released. If you can get past my dashing smile. :(

Thanks Rand and James. Now for the dress shots from Indonesia. :)

I must be thinking of a private message conversation between Todd and myself Rand - as I can't find the thread I'm thinking of. Anyhow, someone send me a dive photo of Todd - that pasty white chest on the homepage is just killin' me! Maybe that's OK in Canada but...:-) j/k

Cheers

James

Evolution James, it's evolution. :( (No hair to cover it up). Early summer trip and my golf tan was showing. Yikes :)

I've arranged for a photo session on our next trip to rectify.

Sponsors

Advertisements