MikeVeitch

And you thought the English had bad teeth!

Sorry Alex, that title just invited itself!

Had to put up these photos cuz they are just too funny. Shrimps get plenty of work and food with the amount of Betel Nut getting chewed around here.

post-2598-1113984683_thumb.jpg

post-2598-1113984844_thumb.jpg

That guys teeth are sick....Did he get his mouth that dirty to attract the shrimp, or was his teeth really just naturally that dirty?

Very neat Idea. Do you have any that arent as tight of a crop? I think I would like it much better if you could see the divers Eyes.(and less of his teeth)

I dont know If I'd let them clean my mouth. It is painfull enough when they clean your hand/arm.

Ha ha! Reminds me of the female population of Southampton. :D

These sorts of shots are always strong images. But on a serious note I think you will need to find a model who is less keen on beetle nut to make them commercial.

Unless you sell them to a toothpaste manufacturer, Our brand does this... while the leading brand will leave you looking for other ways to keep your teeth clean!

Alex

beetle nut ... i have seen people diving with nutella and peanut butter type things in there mouth so it is all sweet and tasty to get the shrimp going .. loads of DM tricks like that .. gets the customers loving you and the moolar flows after the trip.

I would just like to say that the dig at british people teeth is not a nice thing ... i personally blame Mike Meyers and that damned austin powers and old people.

Anyone know a good dentist near grand cayman ? i feel like i should go get some work done now :D

Then of course there's the classic Simpsons episode where Lisa doesn't want to get braces so the dentist pulls out "The Big Book of British Smiles" to convince her. :D

That was a good episode

but the thing is that book was never meant to have been allowed to get out of england .. it was one of the UK's biggest homeland security mess ups to date.

COme on now Giles, the english have had that stereotype for eons longer than Austin Powers has been around, i just like propogating it when i get the chance...English love sarcasm...

Anyhoo, ALex, love the toothpaste idea, perhaps i shall pitch that to Crest or Colgate or something...

:D

it's the reason i do underwater modelling for alex and not land modelling ... i have a regulator in my mouth for the most part

:lol:)

At least the cleaners have more than 1 tooth to clean....in West Virginia, they would fight over the only tooth available... B)

:blink::huh::) Funny photos!!! Maybe you have discovered the way to go to the dentist for free :)

Sponsors

Advertisements