sbrady

New Maui Pics

Sean,

Nice site, it's good to see some cold water images here on wetpixel. I especially liked the Moon Jelly above the sand.

Doug

Sean, you have done a very nice job with your website....I really like the way it works

Your Maui shots are excellent....especially the various turtle shots.....good control of ambient light vs. foreground exposure

Karl

Thanks for the comments Doug and Karl. And Doug, I have to admit... the moon jelly shot was actually taken at the surface, after my dive... I rotated the image 180 degrees :)

Thanks Karl - yeah, those turtles are too cool... pretty cooperative when taking pictures of them!

- Sean

Hi Sean,

Nice pictures and website construction.

Would you mind sharing what software you used to create it ?

Marc

Hello Marc. Well, I use photoshop for all imaging work... and for the website work, all hand-coded by me, using the VI editor straight on a Linux box... I'm a software engineer... mostly working with web development... so it's a piece of cake for me :)

Nice photos and a good website too! Congratulations.

I like the turtles and the garibaldi the best, although all pics are great. But that garibaldi is an excellent job! Thanks for sharing :blink:

Very nice website design Sean. It's really cool and easy to navigate. I really like the jelly, the close-up turtle and the garibaldi the most. Nice mood in all your pics though!

David.

Sponsors

Advertisements