Sign in to follow this  
wetpixel

Introductions (original thread, now closed)

Hi I'm Tim Digger, anaesthetist/intensivist in UK Midlands. Diver for 12 years, mixed local quarries, tropical and occasional trips to UK coast. Useing a Cannon G1 with DS50 Iklite housing until recently now on Nikon D70s Ikelite housing same strobe. Practicing in Dosthill quarry (if I can get reasonable results there I can get good ones else where). Started photography 30 years ago with Practica SLR and developed and printed B&W for years, Digital and UW has given me a new enthusiasm. Been meaning to register here for years since meeting Alex in Bunaken?3years ago or was it more?

Interested in Hyperbaric Medicine as well.

regards Tim Digger

Hi Tim and welcome,

A man of many talents I see :D

Hope you find the forums and members info useful.. I have :D

Dive safe

DeanB

Hi - my name's Toby - I'm a "mature" marine biology student studying at Unversity of Wales Swansea.

Still shooting on wet film - have an assortment of housed SLRs and a NikV

Thinking about switching over to the digital dark side so I thought I'd join the fun and learn a thing or two while I'm at it

Well hello to everyone!

I'm Buga. At the time I'm still the biology student, but in a week or so, I'll be real biologist, with degree :)

I live in Croatia, inZagreb, but am moving to Rijeka, which is on the Adriatic coast. I've been diving for two years now, only in the Adriatic so far. Year ago I got my first UW housing for my olympus C-765. Nothing special, but it works great for a beginner like me. Now I'm waiting for my first strobe to come from States with my brother, so I hope to switch on some serious photography soon. :)

Since I remembre, I was in love with sea :) , so biology, then diving and the photography in the end, came just as an natural thing. I'm not so lucky to travel around, since can't afford it, but in the Adriatic there are some great sites - caves, walls, seagrass meadows, wrecks.... really everything.

So, this is from me for now :D

Bugs

I've closed this topic because it's too long. To introduce yourself, start a new thread in this forum!