segal3

Solomon Islands 2005 Gallery

_MG_5590_14.jpg

Well, after long and hard thinking about whether or not to hold a few images off for contests, I figured 'whatever' and put up the gallery of my recent trip to the Solomon Islands. I hope you enjoy viewing the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them...

http://www.carbonos.com/gallery/list.php?exhibition=19

Any comments, criticism, or questions are always appreciated (especially for any of you thinking about a Solomons trip in the near future...I should be writing a trip report when I get some time). Enjoy...

~Matt Segal

Matt, I only had time for a quick look, but what I saw looked great....I'll be back when I've got more time....love all the WA's I saw :P;):(;) expecially the red fan

Karl

Great gallery Matt, very nice shots! Oh, what a difference digital makes, I think I went to Bali before you traveled to the Solomons, but I haven't even seen my photos yet, the slides are still being processed. I can't wait to start using my D2x underwater and enjoy the versatility and instant reward of digital.

Luiz

Nice Matt! :P;)

All look good to me!

Notice you are using both your DS125's for most shots now. Do you have buoyant arms, or do you find the rig ok. Also are you using the 8" dome or standard Ike dome?

Glad you didn't hold them off 4 comps - much nicer to see them straight away!

Oooh, just discovered the second page. Love the light in 6282.!!!

Matt:

Stunning images, as always. The WA shots are great, but I love the 100mm macro stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Doug

www.debersole.com

Absolutely beautiful, Matt! Whets my appetite for our Solomons Island trip in 2006.

Thanks.

Great stuff Matt, nicely presented and some great images

You have a very complete gallery, all pics are fantastic but I think I really enjoied: 6282 24, 5363 11 and 4979 07 the best.

Congratulations for your trip and your photos, good job!

Sponsors

Advertisements