Sign in to follow this  
cdascher

New here..

Hello all: New to this site and to UW photography. Here is a shot from a recent trip to Australia (Heron Island and the outer Coral Sea). This was my first venture into UW photography and digital as well. I have a site with more images from this trip if anyone is interested....

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze29ttm/

I look forward to learning from your experiences as I get into this a bit more. I think this site is an invaluable resource.

Good Diving,

Chris :)

post-1906-1120020218_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Wetpixel Chris....I enjoyed your Coral Reef Gallery

Karl

Hi Chris. Thanks for joining us mate and great to see some images from my backyard - very nice too! Pretty fancy website. Look forward to your contributions.

Welcome Chris, looking forward to more images

Those are some pretty nice shots for your first foray into UW photography - well done!

I like the picture viewer on your web site, but is there a way to move the semi-transparent controls so they don't interfere with the bottom portion of the images?

Thanks all for checking it out...to answer your last question, there is an arrow on the right side of the semitransparent bar that will make it slide up or down.

Hello Chris, welcome to Wetpixel! :D You have a nice gallery, I really enjoied it, congratulations!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements