Sign in to follow this  
Giles

Ipod underwater

ok it may not go that deep ... but thats just because no one has thought about it i bet ... but it's close .. damn close ..

w001-5321.jpg

hotlinked from 'everythingipod.com'

These have actually been available for several months and available for the IPOD Mini as well as the 3rd generation & 4th generation units at our online Dive Shop Store for general watersports usage.

But if you are really serious about a little underwater "tuneage", the check out this MP3 player that we have been selling for a while now: IRiver

It is rated for 200ft......... :D

we've actually had a thread about the irivers before .. and i have used one but would never buy one for bespoke underwater useage .. i used to hate ipods but since owning one LOVE it ... but nice bit of advertising for your store congratulations, did it feel good?

See, change is good.........

PS - Not really my store, I only teach there, but sure, it always feels good to help out a friend.......

Otter boxes makes several cases for different Ipods. I'm thinking of getting an Ipod shuffle and the case for it for swimming laps.

This is because I can no longer do a regular workout if my Ipod is not charged and with me. I can't imagine diving with one though.

I tried one during the Digital Jam event in Cayman in January. Listening to tunes is the most natural thing underwater. Although I have to say I did not find it ideal for concentrating on photography!

mp3.jpg

I have some funny pictures of people dancing underwater somewhere.

Alex

If i wore one of those, how would i hear the mantas coming??

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements