anthp

Belize City, San Salvador, Puerto Vallarto

Hi everyone,

I'm off to these places for a work trip in a couple of weeks! :o

Are there any suggestions of "not to be missed", amazing, cool, interesting locations/events that wetpixellers can direct me to?

I'd love to hear from you if you have been to any of these places. I'm interested in topside as well as possible dive sites.

Any festivals?

Thanks again,

In Puerto Vallarta, make sure you try to get out to dive sites commonly named 'El Morro' and 'Chimo' (separate sites) for mantas, the occasional whale shark, and other large species. Other than that, most of your diving in PV will be shifted towards macro...

~Matt Segal

Thanks Matt,

Much appreciated.

I'll try to get out there!

Belize City........keep away if I were you,stay out on one of the cayes,Caye Corker is pretty laid back and from there try and get out to Half moon Caye.All the operators run day trips.Vis can be up and down so I would have my mind set on some macro,but if you have a lucky day then the walls can be awesome for wide angle shooting.Having dove all around the caribbean I was disappointed with the fish life in Belize.I spent a year and a half working on a liveaboard based out of Belize city.

Steve

Sponsors

Advertisements