MikeVeitch

Scubadiving Sept Issue

I know i have at least 1 pic in the Palau or Yap section of the mag but as of yet haven't received it as mail/post very slow here.

Anyone get past the photos of Jessica Alba?

If so please let me know what photo(s) used.

Thanks

Mike

Congrats Mike, post a scan (or the picture) when you know which one it is.

I got mine yesterday Mike.....I'll check it closer tonight and let you know

Karl

Thanks Karl

When I saw the section about Yap, I looked for your name in the photo credits but your name didnt show up so I didnt read the article...

I've got it in front of me right now.

The pictures

1st page: photo of mandarin goby: photo credit Tim Rock

2nd page: B&W shot of the of 3 manta's. 2 coming from the left that are slightly above the camera, one coming from the right that is slightly below the camera. the tail of a 4th manta is just above the manta below the camera.: No photo credit

3rd page: picture of 3 sharks and a bunch of large striped damsels. Strong cyan colour cast. Slow shutter speed shows up on the damsils.: No photo credit

4th page: skunk clownfish in anemone with diver obsured sunball in background. No photo credit.

When I saw the section about Yap, I looked for your name in the photo credits but your name didnt show up so I didnt read the article...

I've got it in front of me right now.

The pictures

1st page: photo of mandarin goby: photo credit Tim Rock

2nd page: B&W shot of the of 3 manta's.  2 coming from the left that are slightly above the camera, one coming from the right that is slightly below the camera.  the tail of a 4th manta is just above the manta below the camera.:  No photo credit

3rd page:  picture of 3 sharks and a bunch of large striped damsels.  Strong cyan colour cast.  Slow shutter speed shows up on the damsils.:  No photo credit

4th page:  skunk clownfish in anemone with diver obsured sunball in background.  No photo credit.

You're kidding about that right? All the photo credits are listed near the spine...

2nd page: Mantas credited to Tim Rock.

3rd page: Shark credited to Jim Watt.

4th page: Land scenic credited to Tim Rock. Skunk clownfish in anemone credited to Mike Veitch. Congrats Mike.

~Matt Segal

You're kidding about that right? All the photo credits are listed near the spine...

2nd page: Mantas credited to Tim Rock.

3rd page: Shark credited to Jim Watt.

4th page: Land scenic credited to Tim Rock. Skunk clownfish in anemone credited to Mike Veitch. Congrats Mike.

~Matt Segal

Nope, I wasnt kidding. I didnt pull the pages far enough apart to see thouse credits. But now that you say where they are I do see them.

Thanks guys. Would you believe that shot is from film? Kind of ironic...

One more quick question for those of you with the mag., could you tell me if Doug Sloss is credited in the Palau section?

Thanks again

Mike

Mike:

Congratulations on the beautiful photo.

I read the article and I don't see Doug Sloss either in the text or the photo credits. What was his role in the article/photos?

Doug

Sponsors

Advertisements