Sign in to follow this  
onokai

Dead NICAD Battery rebuilds

Just had an Ikelite strobe 200 battery module rebuilt by TNR technical . The shipping -tax -everything was $50 thats less than 1/2 price of new one. They have an office in Southern Cal and Florida. Good fast service. They can work on nicads and nickel metal hydride. This solves the by it new when it can be rebuilt dilemma. Mark

Do you have any contact info on them? Web address, phone number, physical address?

Thanks,

Doug

Excellent price on the C batteries, I highly recommend the change over.

I just replace the batteries myself in my SB 104 battery pack with amazing results.

The batteries your showing have the tabs on them and make the change over a lot easier.

Marc

When they rebuild can you still use the same Ikelite charger or do you need a new charger? I am thinking about rebuilding one of my SS200 batteries.

you would be able to use the same charger if you use NiCad cells. If you use NiMH probably not.

Hi Onokai, I am considering rebuilding one of my Ikelite SS200 in the next few weeks. How long did it take for them to rebuild yours?

for all your battery needs without ebay!

http://www.gotbatteries.com

http://www.batteryprice.com/

everything from Nicads to sealed lead acid like ones used in DPVs. dirt cheap too.

Also some electrical component suppliers sell the matched cell industrial batteries like the ones used by OEMs in their battery packs. good source for the other bits like resistors and connectors in the packs too,

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements