echeng

Wetpixel expands moderating team

Wetpixel is proud to announce an expanded volunteer moderating team of long-time community members!

The new moderators are excited to take leadership roles in various areas of our online community forums here at Wetpixel. New moderators include Todd Mintz, Dave Burroughs, Julian Scheunemann, Mike Veitch, Mark Thorpe, Leslie Harris, Drew Wong, Luiz Rocha, James Wood, and William Heaton. James Wiseman and Alex Mustard continue to be co-administrators, and Herb Ko and Craig Jones continue as moderators.

To see a breakdown of moderators and their respective areas of expertise, see Wetpixel’s about page. Please join me in welcoming our new moderating team!

I'll be the second to officially welcome our new Moderators. We're glad to have you on-board and I'm sure our members are too.

Sincerely,

James Wiseman

I really appreciate all your hard work, thanks making wetpixel great!

Congratulations to all and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

bobf

Thank you everyone. I am honoured to be included in this group and look forward to helping out as much as I can.

Thanks to all those who have helped me in the past from the Forum also.

We've added the mysterious and well-travelled Drew Wong to the list as a video expert. Welcome, Drew!

Errr thanks Eric.... now going back underground....

Congrats everyone. Dave B I'll buy you a beer next time I see you on the Truth :P Hey, it's a reason to drink, okay? LOL

Joe Belanger

There're nine continents?!? Which geography book do you read? Graham Hancock's? :P

Personally only done 6.... I don't consider Australia a continent.

Sponsors

Advertisements