echeng

Industry members, introduce yourselves...

Hi there. Im Kim, Ive been diving for twelve years, certified for 9 and been shooting UW for about 8. Im no professional, but Ive taken a few good shots over the years. I live in Southern California, and spend most of my time cold water diving in the Kelp Forests. Well, when the Kelp is around. Ive been following the photos on the Wetpixel Facebook page for a while now and joined this forum to post my camera setup for sale.

Thanks for reading.

Kim

I am Ryan with World of Diving. I sell dive trips and enjoy taking photos on my travels. I've joined to expand my knowledge on the ever changing underwater photography world.

Aloha All!

I'm RJ Kessler, a non-soliciting professional photographer/videographer. After many years of not shooting underwater I have reentered the deep blue.

I'm looking forward to admiring your publications, collaborating, discussing equipment and networking.

Have a great New Year and keep the shutter clicking!

RJ

Just a recreational diver getting into underwater photography. Interested in classifieds and reading about trip locations.

Hello friends!

My name is Vladimir, I'm from Russia and I'm here to sell new Seacam equipment (housing for Canon EOS 1D mark II (N) and flashes 250 Digital). in my country it is very difficult!

Hi there,

Work as a dive resort manager and love underwater photography. Currently looking for a new housing for my camera :)

Hola soy instructor de buceo y llevo muchos años trabajando de ello. y mi pasión es la fotografía.

Hello, Im Tim. Im from a small suburb outside of St. Louis Missouri called Wright City. I am a novice photographer and I am here looking for knowledge any helpful tidbits and possibly to see if I can locate some needed housings for my camera and lenses prior to a family vacation this summer with the kiddos and the grandkids.

Thank you for allowing me to join in and become involved. I hope to be able to share my pictures after my return to see if the knowledge I obtain has paid off!

Edited by therbig

Hello folks! Adam Brown here ( and in the NYC area).

My business, SilverScreen Marine works in film and television providing comprehensive marine production services.

Formerly a hardhat diver, I now produce, direct, shoot (sometimes all at the same time). Our motto: On, in, or underwater; we always get "the shot".

Here for the gear (and the folks who know it)

Cheers!

- Adam

Hi everyone,
I've been in the dive industry for the last 10 years.
Started as Divemaster in a little dive shop in the Mediterranean, and ended up being a Staff Trainer in huge Dive Centre in Cairns.
Always have been passionate in u/w photo and video, till I decide to do it professionally...
Through here (on Wetpixel.com) I bought my first UW camera set.
In this forum, I always find tips and hints from personal bits of advice that helped me to take better photos...feel free to check them out on instagram : siriolphoto
Happy bubbles to everyone.

Sirio L

post-54383-0-67277800-1523583297_thumb.jpg

I choose to become a member because I am an underwater photographer and has such, I have things I wish to share and thing I wish to learn.

Hello everyone,

My name is James and Im a nature photographer based in Portland, OR. I started diving last summer (July 2017) in Puerto Lopez, Ecuador where I got my open water certification. I then did 6 days diving in the Galapagos. I have a Nauticam setup for my Sony A7s2 that Im getting rid of. The guys at Blue Water Photo in Santa Monica, CA directed me here. Hoping someone might need/want the rig I have.

Cheers!

Hi! and i like underwater video. Nowadays, I use a panasonic LX10. My old camera "sony RX100 V" was an epic fail.

I want to learn more things with this forum!

Hi Everyone,

I have been posting to Wetpixel, on social media, for a short while. Just entered the world of Macro.

Looking forward to learning from all of you

Hello!

I'm a marine biologist and a divemaster, but I'm really wanting to get more into underwater videography/photography. Looking to buy a good set up and get some advice and tips :bananashark:

Hello,

Just starting to get into underwater photography. Excited to be here!

Hi I'm Russell Anderson new to the site I hope I'm doing this right I have some underwater camera housing equipment I would like to get rid of

Greetings!

I work primarily as a freediving instructor now, but I've been diving with and without tanks for 10 years. Wetpixel has been a great resource over the years! I've got some underwater photo gear I'm selling off, so head on over to the classifieds to check that out!

Cheers,

Drew