echeng

Industry members, introduce yourselves...

Hey All, 

My name is Jesse and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm actually on here in hopes of selling my Nauticam housing we have for our Red Epic Dragon. 

Hi all, I am Pininca from Taiwan, diving age two years, like take picture, Now I am looking for housing for Nikon D80 or D700. Thinks!

Hello everyone!

I'm an independent dive instructor in sunny South Florida and take underwater pictures as a hobby when I'm not teaching. Recently switched from Canon DSLR to a Sony mirrorless camera going through a serious learning curve.

Love the my new A7rIII, but those darn Sony menus leave a lot to be desired.

Howdy folks.
David Lee here from Port Antonio, Jamaica. Just found this forum and I want to help improve my underwater photo and video.

I’d consider myself a profession since I actually charge for photo/video work. Been shooting topside for 22+ years and really got into underwater photography this year when a Nauticam housing and a 5D3 got dropped into my lap. Bought the BigBlue 15000 lumen to light things up.

Been completely in love with doing media production underwater and earning from it has been an added bonus.

Dats me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello my name Eran 43 old I am simple 2* diver and photo from Israel 

Edited by Eransalah

I am a photojournalist for the Associated Press and have been diving for the past 14 years. My wife and enjoy our annual trips to Bonaire. Recently, the AP started a series called "What Can Be Saved" which looks at efforts to protect ecosystems around the world, reversing some of humankind’s most destructive actions. I've been to Jamaica where they are using coral gardens to help restore the reef and Gray's Reef off the coast of Savannah. https://apnews.com/WhatCanBeSaved. Look forward to sharing ideas and techniques and learning from others.1000.jpeg

Hey everyone,

I'm an underwater / surf / adventure photographer based in Bali since 2007. Before that I was a US Peace Corps volunteer at a marine biology lab in the Philippines. All together I've been exploring the Coral Triangle for 16 years - happy to share what I've learned.

I do a mix of commercial and editorial projects - mostly photo, but also write features if needed, and lately doing more video projects.

You can check out some samples of my work here:

https://www.tommyschultz.com/portfolio/

Thanks for reading :)

Hi, my name is LuisMi. I am instructor and I love the underwater photography. 

I want to learn more about UW photography and share my knoelegde.

See U!

Posted (edited)

Hi Everyone, I'm just getting back back into photography as a hobby and looking to combine it with diving.

Edited by Baramon

Hi everyone.

Have recently moved back to the UK after living in Australia for 7 years.

Keen to hear any recommendations for dive locations in the UK and Europe? Ideally any that don't require dry suit training :) (but happy to learn, imagine it will be needed!)

Thanks!

Welcome back jimmyjw

Non-dry suit diving near to the UK.... Red Sea!

The southern part is excellent - St Johns, Furys - the northern bit crowded. Relatively easy to get too, not too expensive, lots of choice in liveaboards. Check out Emperor Divers who I've used many times and always had a great trip.

Malta in the summer.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I got my first underwater camera in 2009 (Cannon Power Shot G10 with a Fisheye housing). I've had a lot of fun since then photographing marine life. My favorite is the cuttlefish.  I could watch them for an entire dive if they would stick around.  I once saw one eat a fish on a night dive in the Solomon Islands.  Anyway,  I look forward to getting tips on how to capture better images.

Chuck Shultis, Retired PADI MSDT, TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures

Currently using a Sony A6300 in a Nauticam Housing and Sea&Sea YS-D2 strobes.

Edited by C_Shultis

Hi - I'm Douglas Hodgkins and I'm a professional photographer with a specialization in marine & travel photography.  Most of my work is for editorial and commercial clients.  I am based in Martha's Vineyard, MA and Culebra, PR which presents ideal year round opportunities for my type of work.  Examples of my work can be seen on my commercial portfolio site at www.douglashodgkins.com.  I'm excited to be part of the wetpixel family and look forward to being involved!

Hi all, 

Excited to join this forum. I am absolute newbie for underwater photography, but have been shooting topside for quite a while. I live in SE Florida if anyone is ever interested getting together to shoot some sealife. 

Hi,

I'm a new member from Belgium.
I'm diving since 96, I love diving reef, lake, wreck and also cave or mine.

I have an Olympus Em 1 Mk2, I'm looking for an housing and strobes to start underwater photographys.

Have a nice day,

Alex

Envoyé de mon CLT-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk