echeng

Industry members, introduce yourselves...

Hi all!

I dive quite a bit and have found taking pictures to be a great way to show whats underwater. I use a gopro mostly but upgraded to a gh5 with nauticam housing. Not sure if I want to keep it as it has only been used 2 times in a year. The water visibility is less than ideal for good photos. 

Hey All, 

My name is Jesse and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm actually on here in hopes of selling my Nauticam housing we have for our Red Epic Dragon. 

Hi all, I am Pininca from Taiwan, diving age two years, like take picture, Now I am looking for housing for Nikon D80 or D700. Thinks!

Hello everyone!

I'm an independent dive instructor in sunny South Florida and take underwater pictures as a hobby when I'm not teaching. Recently switched from Canon DSLR to a Sony mirrorless camera going through a serious learning curve.

Love the my new A7rIII, but those darn Sony menus leave a lot to be desired.

Howdy folks.
David Lee here from Port Antonio, Jamaica. Just found this forum and I want to help improve my underwater photo and video.

I’d consider myself a profession since I actually charge for photo/video work. Been shooting topside for 22+ years and really got into underwater photography this year when a Nauticam housing and a 5D3 got dropped into my lap. Bought the BigBlue 15000 lumen to light things up.

Been completely in love with doing media production underwater and earning from it has been an added bonus.

Dats me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk