• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tcaddow

tcaddow

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

Light & Motion Bluefin SR12, package with Sunray 1000 LED Lights. In very good condition only used on 10 dives.
Bluefin housing, video back, two battery pods, a Multi-Chem fast charger, two light heads, two batteries, o-ring kits, a Fathoms 90 degree wide angle lens (as well as the standard port) and the Sony SR12 HD 120GB camera /w long life battery and charger.

Priced to sell at $2999.00US
Thomas Caddow
email: taddowj@gmail.com

#2 Leebo92

Leebo92

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Light & Motion Bluefin SR12, package with Sunray 1000 LED Lights. In very good condition only used on 10 dives.
Bluefin housing, video back, two battery pods, a Multi-Chem fast charger, two light heads, two batteries, o-ring kits, a Fathoms 90 degree wide angle lens (as well as the standard port) and the Sony SR12 HD 120GB camera /w long life battery and charger.

Priced to sell at $2999.00US

Hey,

Tried to send you a message last night, but my wet pixel account is showing that it didnt go through. I'm very interested in the setup, however I already have the SR12 Camera and a video light set. Would you be willing to sell just the housing and the 2x ports?

#3 tcaddow

tcaddow

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hey,

Tried to send you a message last night, but my wet pixel account is showing that it didnt go through. I'm very interested in the setup, however I already have the SR12 Camera and a video light set. Would you be willing to sell just the housing and the 2x ports?

Thomas Caddow

#4 tcaddow

tcaddow

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hello,
Thank you for your interest. I need a couple of days to think about this. I have been looking out on the web and I have already priced the package below what most people seem to want for the used housing with monitor alone, sans the 90 mm port or the lights or the camera. So I don't know what to say, it seems you would getting everything else for very close to nothing.
See my dilemma?
Tom
Thomas Caddow

#5 Leebo92

Leebo92

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hello,
Thank you for your interest. I need a couple of days to think about this. I have been looking out on the web and I have already priced the package below what most people seem to want for the used housing with monitor alone, sans the 90 mm port or the lights or the camera. So I don't know what to say, it seems you would getting everything else for very close to nothing.
See my dilemma?
Tom

Hey Tom,

I completely understand, and yes it is a good price for the whole package. I just cannot afford the 3k that your asking for the whole package. Take all the time ya need, and if your unable to sell this as a package, and would be willing to sell just the housing and WA lens let me know. Thanks for the consideration!

lee

#6 EdCardwell

EdCardwell

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi,

Would be very interested if you can get it to australia.

Possible?

REgards

ED