Keldan Ships RC1 Remote Control
Keldan has announced that they are now shipping their RC1 Remote Control. It uses sonar and can control the brightness of the company’s 24XR and 18XR lights, has a range of 50m, and works around corners or through walls. Each unit can control 2 lights or 2 groups of lights independently.
This December 2020 Newsletter is very special for us. After intense research work on how to make the first:
Wireless Underwater Remote Control
We are happy to announce that we did it! And we did it with the high quality you can expect from Keldan.
2 Individual Channels, Range of 50 Meters
The RC1 Remote Control is now available from Keldan Dealers around the world.
Remote Control for Video 24XR Lights and Video 18XR Lights
The RC1 Remote Control can remotely control the Video 18XR Lights and Video 24XR Lights.
- Easy mountable with ball adapter
- Range of 50m
- Control brightness individually on 2 channels
- Each Channel can address an unlimited number of lights
- Each Channel has a separate ID to avoid interference when multiple controllers are used at the same dive site
- Works around the corner and through walls
We are sure you will come up with 1001 ideas on how to use the RC1 in your new projects:
- No more swimming back and forth to adjust lighting
- Fast and easy control of your lighting
- Place the lights wherever you want
- Opens new ways of shooting
Improvements and Updates of Other Keldan Products
The Video 8M FLUX is now the Video 8M 11000lm and has been optimized with a new LED to give you now powerful 11000lm (instead 9000lm)