Seacam Announces Housing for Leica SL2/SL2-S
Seacam has announced that they are now offering a Silver housing for Leica SL2 and SL2-S CAMERAS. They recommend using the Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 1:3,5-4,5/16–35 ASPH lens with their SD Superdome and a PVL80 extension, while it is also possible to use their CP+PVL 70, WP + PVL 70, FP + PVL55 ports and extensions. Strobe triggering is via S6 electrical ports.
Results: 2022 PADI/Scuba Diving Through Your Lens Contest
Ocean Art 2022 is Calling for Entries
The 2022 Ocean Art Photo Contest is calling for entries. It offers 14 categories, including a new mobile phone category. The deadline for entries is 30 November.
Field Review: Nauticam EMWL With 160 Degree Lens by Alex Mustard
Alex Mustard kindly shares his thoughts about Nauticam’s EMWL. He was able to use it with a production-ready prototype of the new 160° objective during a recent trip to Canada, and, it is safe to say, found it great to shoot. Ho offers his views on the image quality it produces, how it focuses and copes with the depth of field, subject selection and how it handles in the water.
Wetpixel Live: WPOTY 2022 Preview Images
Alex and Adam discuss the marine-related images that were released by the organizers of the 2022 Wildlife Photographer of the Year Contest. Each year, the contest releases previews of a few of the images that were highly commended and uses these as marketing and to whet people’s appetites for the eventual winners. The team discusses the images, and attempts to discern what this year’s judges are looking for!
Red Sea Marine Life Book Released
Andrey Ryanskiy has published the latest of his range of Marine Life Guides. The latest edition covers the geographic Red Sea and offers 2900 color images of over 2100 species, including fish, crustaceans, corals, and mollusks. It also offers basic information about each species and a pictorial index.
Tickets Available: SDUFEX 2022
Nikon Announces A Z Mount 17-28mm f2.8 Lens
- Panasonic GH6 firmware version 2.2 is available (via )
- Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve to 18.0.3 (via )
- Nikon D7500 firmware update version 1.11 released (via )
- Topaz releases DeNoise AI to v3.7 (via )
- Black Magic updates DaVinci Resolve to 18 beta 5 (via )
- Capture One announces version 15.3.0 (via )
- DxO updates Nik Collection to version 5 (via )
- Nikon offers firmware updates for D5 and D6 cameras (via )
- Sony releases firmware version 1.3 for the a1 (via )
- Blackmagic Design has released DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6 (via )