Nikon Announces the Z30 APS-C Mirrorless Camera
Blackmagic Design Announces Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2
Wetpixel Live: Color Temperature Primer
Adam sets out to explain how color temperature can help create memorable images. Despite the option of correcting it in post-production, getting it correct in the camera will help ensure that colors remain saturated and rich. He also provides some practical advice that can help photographers achieve this.
Final Call: Ocean Photographer of the Year
The Ocean Photographer of the Year Contest is making its final call for entries. It offers nine categories and welcomes all ocean-related imagery, including underwater, coastal, and aerial images. The deadline for entries is 30 June, and entry procedures and rules are available on the contest’s website
Wetpixel Live: Retra Pro X Flash review
During the recent Wetpixel Red Sea Photographic Odyssey, Adam was able to use and test the Retra Pro X flash guns. Retra kindly loaned both the strobes and a set of accessories for them and they were used by Adam continuously over the two-week trip. In this episode Adam provides some insights into what he liked about the flashes and lists some improvements and ideas for getting the best from them in the field.
Book Now: 2023 Wetpixel/Under the Jungle Cenote Photography Workshops
We are super excited to let everyone know that the dates for our two 2023 Wetpixel/Under the Jungle Cenote Photography Workshops are 7 to 14 and then 21 to 28 May. These are both intensive learning sessions deliberately focused on producing and improving imagery in this amazing, beautiful and unique environment. They will be based in luxury accommodation near Puerto Aventuras, with daily sessions with Tom St George, Natalie Gibb and Adam Hanlon.
Adobe Updates Lightroom and Photoshop
Adobe has released significant updates to Lightroom, Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. The chief update of interest is the new ability to copy and paste AI driven masks from one image to others, and to invert an entire mask group. The latter was previously relatively complicated and the update simplifies this significantly.
Canon Announces APS-C R Series Cameras
- Nikon D7500 firmware update version 1.11 released (via )
- Topaz releases DeNoise AI to v3.7 (via )
- Black Magic updates DaVinci Resolve to 18 beta 5 (via )
- Capture One announces version 15.3.0 (via )
- DxO updates Nik Collection to version 5 (via )
- Nikon offers firmware updates for D5 and D6 cameras (via )
- Sony releases firmware version 1.3 for the a1 (via )
- Blackmagic Design has released DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6 (via )
- Atomos updates AtomOS firmware to 10.74 for the NINJA V/V+ (via )
- Canon releases firmware v. 126.96.36.199 foer EOS C70 (via )