Field Review: Think Tank Stash Master 13
Wetpixel presents a review of the Think Tank Photo Stash Master 13. This travel cube is a water-resistant padded container with adjustable internal dividers that can provide protection to underwater imaging equipment when it is placed inside a dive bag or suitcase. This adds flexibility and additional options in avoiding airline baggage limits.
Retra ships Prime and Pro Flashes
Happy Lunar New Year
The Wetpixel community wishes those that are celebrating the Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, a very happy New Year and all the very best for the year of the rat. We hope your celebrations were joyous and that the forthcoming year will be prosperous and peaceful. We also hope that you will achieve all your underwater imaging goalsand that your diving will be safe and enjoyable.
Major Announcement: Lembeh vs Anilao Shootout in December 2020
Wetpixel is proud to announce the underwater photography event of 2020! From 8 to 15 December, four teams are going head to head in the world’s toe heavyweight macro destinations. In Lembeh, there will be a team at NAD and Solitude Lembeh Resort. In Anilao, there will be teams at Aiyanar Beach and Solitude Acacia Resort. The resorts are recruiting for their teams now, so please reach out to be a part of this amazing event.
Research discovers four new species of walking sharks
Tickets available: Doubilet and Hayes in Irvine
Call for entries: Golden Turtle International Festival 2020
Job Opportunity: Content Creator at Six Senses in the Maldives
Six Senses are seeking a resident Content Creator at their resort in Laamu, Maldives. They are looking for an individual that is a visual storyteller who can create, edit and post underwater and topside imagery. The job specification describes the role: “The Content Creator will be passionate about capturing and telling our stories – all our stories, from marine conservation to wellness, from sustainability practices to culinary highlights, from our people to our product offering and artisanal experiences.”
- Sony updates firmware for: a9, a7R III, a7 III, a7R II, a7S II,… (via )
- Nikon updates Z6 and Z7 cameras firmwares to 2.0 (via )
- Nikon updates firmware on D850, D7500 and D5600 SLR cameras (via )
- Nikon updates D500 “C” firmware to version 1.2 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R firmware to 1.2.0 (via )
- Nikon D850 Lightroom import issues with certain files and… (via )
- Sony updates a7/a7R III firmware to version 3.0 (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom and Camera RAW (via )
- Alien Skin updates Exposure X to version 4.5 (via )
- Sony releases firmware ver. 5.00 for a9 camera (via )