Nauticam Announces WACP-C
Sigma Releases 20mm Lens for Sony E-Mount
Nauticam Announces NA-R7 Housing
AOI Announces Housing for OM-1
Sea&Sea Announces Housing for Sony Alpha Series
Sea&Sea has announced a universal housing for Sony Alpha series cameras. The MDX-au is currently compatible with the a7 Mark IV, a7R Mark IV, a7S Mark III, a9 Mark II, and a1, although there are modifications and limitations with some models (see below). The housing utilizes Sea&Sea’s MDX ports, and ships with a vacuum system, and there are a number of electronic and optical strobe triggering options available.
Guadalupe Biosphere Closed for 2022 Season
Horizon Charters has announced that the 2021 closure of the Guadalupe Island Biosphere will be extended through the 2022 season. This will affect any planned shark diving charters. The company has appealed against the closure, but this was overruled by a federal judge. They also stress that other charter companies are also separately appealing the decision, but suspect that given their unsuccessful appeal, this will be the precedent applied to all similar appeals.
Wetpixel Live: Keeping Your Strobes Firing
Typically, underwater photographers invest significant amounts of money and energy in obtaining the best lighting tools for their purposes. Almost all of these are powered by some form of rechargeable batteries. Alex and Adam discuss some of the challenges that these present and outline how they have evolved their charging hstrategies in order to ensure that they have light on their subjects when they need it.
Keldan Ships Barn Door Accessories
- Nikon updates Z6, Z7 and Z50 firmwares (via )
- Nikon updates D6 firmware to version 1.30 (via )
- Skylum updates Luminar AI to version 3 (via )
- Canon 1D X Mark II firmware version 1.1.8 released (via )
- Canon updates 5D Mark IV firmware to version 1.3.2 (via )
- DaVinci Resolve updates to 17.2 (via )
- Sony updates a7sIII firmware to version 2.01 (via )
- Nikon release firmware updates for Z series mirrorless cameras. (via )
- Nikon updates D6 firmware to version 1.2 (via )
- Canon releases firmware Version 1.3.1 for EOS R5 (via )