Results: DPG/Wetpixel Masters 2021
Perhaps fittingly over the Thanksgiving holiday, the 2021 DPG/Wetpixel Masters of Underwater Imaging has finalized all the scores and announced its results. Please settle into somewhere comfortable and celebrate a magnificent selection of underwater imagery. Definitely, a thing to savor! Hearty congratulations to all the winners, and especially to Martin Broen for his beautiful back and white entry that took the top prize.
Wetpixel Virtual Show: Day 3
Check out the new products on day 3 of the Wetpixel Virtual Show. Today, we feature videos from Nauticam that show their new accessories (including new viewfinders) and their range of housings and accessories for digital cinema filmmaking
Wetpixel Virtual Show: Day 2
Thanks to our friends in the underwater imaging industry, Wetpixel is able to bring coverage from day 2 of the Wetpixel Virtual Show. Check out all the new gear from Scubalamp and Backscatter, along with a review of the new mirrorless and SLR housings from Nauticam.
Wetpixel Virtual Trade Show 2021
Wetpixel, with the collaboration of our wonderful friends and colleagues in the underwater imaging community, is proud to announce the first Wetpixel Virtual Trade Show. Given the difficulties that are still involved in travel for many, we have solicited video synopses from manufacturers and distributors, to allow those that are unable to attend to experience some of the show experience and to keep abreast of new equipment and trends in underwater imaging. Please keep checking back for updates through the next few days.
Event: Go Ask Erin on Lightroom 11
Wetpixel Cenote Photography Workshops 2022
Wetpixel is super excited to be hosting two photographic workshops concentrating on the techniques of capturing amazing imagery in Mexico’s cenotes in April and May 2022. We will partner with the amazing Under the Jungle and the super accomplished photographer Tom St. George to offer an amazing program of formal learning and photography in this unique and beautiful environment.
Anglerfish Ships Housing for Sekonic C-700 Spectrometer
Galapagos Marine Reserve Increased by 45%
- Adobe updates Lightroom Classic and Lightroom to 10.2 and 4.2… (via )
- Firmware version 10.62 adds ProRes RAW support to Atomos Ninja V (via )
- Sony updates a7S III firmware to 2.00 and adds S-Cinetone (via )
- Nikon releases firmware 1.10 for Z6 II and Z7 II cameras (via )
- Nikon to release firmware version 1.10 for Z 7II and Z 6II… (via )
- Olympus updates OM-D M-M5 III firmware to 1.4 (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro to 10.5.1 (via )
- Nikon updates D5, D850 and D500 firmware (via )
- Panasonic updates firmware for G9 and G100 (via )
- Canon updates firmware for EOS R6, R, Ra, Rp and 1D X Mark III (via )