Wetpixel Live: Image Formats for Underwater Photographers
Wetpixel Live: An Essential Guide to Vintage Lenses
Alex Mustard and Adam Hanlon chat about some of the creative options that using vintage lenses can provide for underwater photographers in this episode of Wetpixel Live. Alex kindly shares some of his imagery that illustrate some ideas about how you can use them to create different, noticeable pictures.
Nauticam ships housing for RED Komodo
Nauticam is now shipping its housing for the RED Komodo 6K digital cinema camera. It offers support for the RED EF to EOS R lens adaptor via the N120 port system and with an adaptor, can be used with cinema lenses. It also allows operators to view the camera’s built in monitor or a Atomos Shinobi monitor via an optional back. Supported batteries include Canon BP series and both SDI output and ethernet control/output are possible.
Wetpixel Live: Workflow for Underwater Photographers
In this episode of Wetpixel Live, Alex Mustard explains the steps of his imaging workflow, from offloading camera cards through to providing images to magazine editors. It is important to stress that he does not chat about editing specifically and we stress that the best place to get detailed tutorials about editing is Erin Quigley’s site - GoAskErin.
Sigma Announces 105mm Macro Lens for L and Sony E Mount
Wetpixel Live: Tools for Fish Photography
SDUFEX Goes Virtual
The 2020 San Diego Undersea Film Exhibition will be launched virtually on 2 October. From then, through to 10 October, everyone around the world will be able to view and enjoy the festival’s amazing shortlisted films, free of charge. The organizers recommend streaming the films onto a TV or other large screen in order to get their full impact.
Wetpixel Live: Memory Card Essentials
- Skylum releases Luminar 4.2 (via )
- ON1 has released version 2020.1 of their Photo RAW app (via )
- DxO releases version 3.2 of PhotoLab (via )
- Affinity updates to versions 1.8 (via )
- Nik Collection updates to version 2.5 (via )
- EOS C500 Mark II firmware updated to 126.96.36.199.00 (via )
- Panasonic updates GH5S and G9 firmware (via )
- Nikon adds D6 support to its image processing and camera control… (via )
- Nikon updates Z6, Z7 and Z50 firmwares (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom cloud ecosystem (via )