Nauticam ships NA-A2020
Full Results: UN World Oceans Day Photo Contest 2020
The results of the Seventh Annual United Nations World Oceans Day Photo Competition have been announced. The judges were tasked with selecting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place images from hundreds of entries in 10 categories. The winner of the 2020 theme (Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean) was selected by the organizers.
Retra announces Supercharger battery pack for Retra Pro
Today is UN World Oceans Day
We should celebrate the power, majesty, and beauty of the oceans every day, but perhaps having a single day is a way to focus the world’s attention on both the splendor of the worlds watery places, as well as the immense challenges we face in trying to ensure that we conserve them for future generations.
From the Archive: How to get stunning Split Shots
In our “Ask the Pros” column, an amazing array of underwater photographers kindly shared their split shot techniques, tips, knowledge, and wonderful pictures. Featuring 16 pro photographers, with literally hundreds of years of experience of shooting these types of pictures, and illustrated with some stunning images, this article is the definitive guide to honing your split shot skills.
Alex Mustard hosts virtual image review
Wetpixel, Alex Mustard, and Lembeh Resort hosted a virtual image review for those that have attended or will be attending one of Wetpixel/Alex Mustard’s Macro Workshops. It was attended by over 30 photographers from all over the globe, who shared images that they had taken in Lembeh. Perhaps the best part of it in these socially distanced times was getting to hang out with a bunch of fellow underwater photographers!
OneUW ships Y-Dual Sync cable
Full Schedule: UN World Oceans Day 2020
Come and join the United Nations on 8 June for a full day of online discussion, imagery, and motivation aiming to “raise global awareness of the benefits humankind derives from the ocean and our individual and collective duty to use its resources sustainably.” AT 12:40 pm, Ellen Cuylaerts will announce the results of the 2020 UN World Oceans Day Photo Competition, and the event will culminate with a live celebration of the oceans by musicians from around the world.
- Olympus updates firmware for the E-M1X, adding features from the… (via )
- Skylum updates Luminar to version 3.1.1 (via )
- Blackmagic Design releases Resolve 16 Beta 3 (via )
- Sony updates firmware for: a9, a7R III, a7 III, a7R II, a7S II,… (via )
- Nikon updates Z6 and Z7 cameras firmwares to 2.0 (via )
- Nikon updates firmware on D850, D7500 and D5600 SLR cameras (via )
- Nikon updates D500 “C” firmware to version 1.2 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R firmware to 1.2.0 (via )
- Nikon D850 Lightroom import issues with certain files and… (via )
- Sony updates a7/a7R III firmware to version 3.0 (via )