AOI Releases the UCL-90PRO Close-Up lens
AOI has announced the UCL-90PRO macro close-up wet lens. It features a magnification of +18.5 and has an anti-reflective coating on all lens element surfaces. The attachment is via an M67 adaptor ring, which allows for the lens’ rear element to be located close to the front of the lens port.
Fujifilm Announces X-H2 Camera
GoPro Ships HERO11 Action Camera
Wetpixel Live: New Nauticam Optics
Nauticam has recently released some new optical products that have caused a lot of interest within the Wetpixel community and on the forums. We felt that the best way to find out more was to go directly to the source, and in this episode of Wetpixel Live, Nauticam owner and the man behind all Nauticam’s underwater optics, Edward Lai kindly shares his time with us. He discusses specifics of the new products and how they fit into the existing Nauticam range.
Panasonic Announces 18mm Wide Angle Lens
Canon Announces Five Camcorders
Join Wetpixel at Tiger Beach in 2023
After a hiatus of a few years, we are super excited that Wetpixel will be returning to photograph and dive with the amazing shark populations of the Bahamas at Tiger Beach from 5 to 11 November 2023. The “beach” is well known as the best place on the planet to interact and document tiger sharks, but also is home to large numbers of lemon and Caribbean reef sharks. Close encounters and hence amazing photographic opportunities are common.
Wetpixel Live: Nauticam Viewfinder Review
Alex has been able to try out Nauticam’s new 45° magnified viewfinders. These are available in two models, one specifically designed to cope with the wider exit pupils on (especially Sony) mirrorless cameras’ EVFs. In a discussion with Adam, they chat about magnified viewfinders in general, and then specifically Alex’s experiences with the new models. He concludes with a surprising finding as to which is his favorite!
- Sony releases firmware version 1.3 for the a1 (via )
- Blackmagic Design has released DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6 (via )
- Atomos updates AtomOS firmware to 10.74 for the NINJA V/V+ (via )
- Canon releases firmware v. 22.214.171.124 foer EOS C70 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R6 firmware to 1.5.2 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R5 firmware to 1.5.2 (via )
- Nikon updates D780 firmware to 1.03 (via )
- Nikon updates D500 firmware to 1.31 (via )
- Atomos updates AtomOS to 10.73 (via )
- Blackmagic Design releases Davinci Resolve 17.4.4 (via )