Issue 94 of X-Ray Magazine is available
Annual Dive into the Pink Auction opens
Seacam offers RS 28mm conversion
Seacam has announced that they are now offering a conversion of the Nikonos RS 28mm wide angle lens for use with modern Nikon SLR cameras and Seacam housings. Ot joins the existing 13 and 20-35mm conversions. The RS series were specifically designed to function as water contact lenses.
Olympus announces OM-D E-M5 Mark III
Call for entries: Santi Photo Awards 2019
Santi is calling for entries to their 2019 Photo Awards Contest. In its eighth year, the contest offers “interesting underwater pictures” for a public vote to select the winning images. There is no entry fee and a variety of Santi gear available as prizes. Please see the contest’s site for entry details and rules. The deadline for entries is 22 October.
Results: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019
The results of the 2019 Wildlife Photographer of the Year contest are being announced at a gala event in London’s Natural History Museum tonight. The overall winner was Yongqing Bao with an image of a confrontation between a marmot and an arctic fox. The winner of the Under Water category was David Doubilet, with an image of a garden eel bed in Dauin, Philippines.
Video: Diving into the Unknown Galaxy by Fan Ping
Second Edition of Reef Fish Behavior announced
- Canon updates EOS RP to firmware version 1.1.0 (via )
- DaVinci Resolve update V.15.3 is available (via )
- Olympus updates OM-D EM-1 firmware to v.4.6 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R firmware to v.1.1.0 (via )
- ON1 updates Photo RAW to 2019.2 (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro to 10.4.5 (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom Classic CC to version 8.1 and Lightroom… (via )
- Blackmagic Design has updated DaVinci Resolve to version 15.2 (via )
- DxO updates Nik Collection to version 1.1 (via )
- Nikon updates Z7 “C” firmware to 1.02 (via )