Nauticam is shipping their WWL-1B wet wide angle conversion lens. It offers an 130° field of view with a compatible 28mm lens, and ships with an integrated aluminum buoyancy collar and a hard cover. Mounting is with Nauticam’s Bayonet Mount II, and like WWL-1, it offer full zoom through.
WWL-1B is shipping now, priced at $1,465.
The next generation of WWL-1 is here! The WWL-1B features the same stunningly sharp optics as the WWL-1, but it now includes an integrated aluminum buoyancy collar to make it nearly neutral in water. The WWL-1 and now WWL-1B are still the highest quality wet-changeable underwater wide-angle conversion optics ever made, featuring unmatched contrast, overall sharpness, corner sharpness, and clarity. The design is truly full zoom through, allowing zoom to to be used as a tool for framing, and removable in water for close-up and macro shots.
Bayonet Mount II
The WWL-1B is designed around the Bayonet Mount II system and is compatible with the following accessories:
- 83250 M67 to Bayonet Converter II
- 83251 M77 to Bayonet Converter II
- 83252 Single Bayonet Holder II for Arms
- 83253 Double Bayonet Holder II for Arms
- 83254 Single Bayonet Holder II for Inon Arms
- 72234 Double Bayonet Holder II for 70mm Carbon Fiber Float Arms
- 72233 Single Bayonet Holder II for 70mm Carbon Fiber Float Arms
- 72244 Double Bayonet Holder II for 90mm Carbon Fiber Float Arms
- 72243 Single Bayonet Holder II for 90mm Carbon Fiber Float Arms
When using the 83250 or 83251 Bayonet Converter II, the WWL-1B shares the same wide range of compatibility at the WWL-1 and can be used interchangeably on the WWL-1 port chart.
WWL-1 and WWL-1B Port Chart
83250 or 83251 Bayonet Converter II required for WWL-1B
- Model Number: 83202
- US$ Retail Price: $1465
- Depth Rating: 100m
What’s In The Box:
- Hard Front Lens Cover
- Rear Lens Cover
- Microfiber Cloth for Cleaning
- Padded Travel Bag
Click Here for Complete Details.