UW Technics are shipping a TTL and optical converter board for Olympus cameras. It is compatible with all newer Olympus mirrorless cameras in Nautica housings and Inon, Sea&Sea, Subtronic, and Ikelite strobes. It is available for self-installation and provides two optical and one electrical TTL output.
The UW Technics TTL converter for Olympus is shipping now at $380. Please contact UW Technics for order detail for to find your local dealer.
UW Technics ships TTL converter for Olympus
UW Technics releases optoelectronic TTL Converter for Olympus mirrorless cameras version for Nauticam underwater housings.
The device offers TTL and manual exposure control of underwater strobes.
- Easy user installation into an underwater housing.
- Product is compatible with Inon, Sea&Sea, Subtronic and Ikelite strobes.
- MSRP - $380.
The new product line from UW Technics is devoted to Olympus compatible TTL circuitry. It includes a few versions of internal TTL Converters.
The combined circuit, consisting of Optical TTL and Electrical TTL system is on a single board with both triggering methods available both separately or simultaneously.
When shooting with this board, the photographer can relax and totally rely on automatic strobe exposure control. The newest firmware contains an accurate TTL curve for each strobe type. Strobe type can be easily set by onboard 10-position rotary switch. Automatic flash control works very well even in extremely difficult shooting conditions.
No onboard battery required
TTL Converter does not need an onboard battery or mechanical On/Off switch. The product has microcurrent consumption from camera HotShoe pin. It activates automatically when the user switches On the camera. It will also switch Off automatically by camera command.
Easy User Installation
Installation is very easy for users and takes around 1 min. Full instructions are supplied with the circuit.
- Compatible cameras: OLYMPUS mirrorless cameras supplied with new style Hotshoe (production 2015-2019)
- Compatible underwater housings : Nauticam NA-EM1-II, NA-EM5-II, NA-EM10-II, NA-EM10-III
- Compatible strobes:
- Inon Z330 / Z240 / D2000
- Sea&Sea YS-D2 / YS-D1/ YS-250
- Ikelite DS-161 / DS-160
- Subtronic Pro-270 / Pro-160
- Onboard TTL outputs: 2 optical + 1 electric
- Dual cables support at electric TTL output: yes
- (+/-) “Flash Exposure compensation” adjustment support: yes
- Continuous (serial) shooting mode support: yes
- 1st / 2nd curtain sync support: yes
- Switching “TTL/M” modes underwater by camera controls: yes
- Setting strobe power manually by camera controls (in M mode): 1/64….1/1
- Switching power “On/Off”: automatic, by camera command
- Power source: micro current consumption from camera Hot shoe pin
- Recommended Fiber-optic cable type: Nauticam #26616
- Available M14 Electric Bulkhead type (optional accessories): Nikonos-5, S-6, Ikelite style
UW Technics can be contacted via email or via their Facebook Page. Full specifications and detail of all their products are available on the UW Technics website.