Sign in to follow this  
CamDiver

2 Aquatica 8" Domes and a Flat Port

Hi there. I have two Aquatica 8" Domes for sale and Flat Port. They were to be intended for a video concept housing that was never realized so they are collecting dust. They are currently located in south Africa so buyer will have to arrange for shipping from there. I can supply all contact details for the professional production entity that is guarding the items.

These items are brand new, never out of their wrappings and in pristine condition.

PM your offers off the boards if you so desire.

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by CamDiver

Still valid ? I'm looking for an Aquatica 8" dome.

Hi there. I have two Aquatica 8" Domes for sale and Flat Port. They were to be intended for a video concept housing that was never realized so they are collecting dust. They are currently located in south Africa so buyer will have to arrange for shipping from there. I can supply all contact details for the professional production entity that is guarding the items.

These items are brand new, never out of their wrappings and in pristine condition.

PM your offers off the boards if you so desire.

Cheers,

Mark.

Still valid ? I'm looking for an Aquatica 8" dome.

What do you want for the flat port?

Hi All,

Sorry for the confusion. These Domes are the 9.25" Super Domes with the Sun Shade and made from Glass and not the advertised 8" Acrylic Domes.

Cheers,

Mark.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements